House keeper died electrocuted in P-au-P while working at starvation wage

Agent-x - May 25 2012, 1:42 PM

We just learned that a "bonne" who was working at starvation wage for an Haitian bourgeois in Bois Verna, Port-au-Prince was inadvertently electrocuted while she was hanging washed wet clothing on a clothing line.

The authorities must investigate to find out why the bourgeois clothing line was electrified and whether the bourgeois is allergic to pay taxes.

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List


Agent-x says...

Correction: Ms Marie Lourdie,23 y/o died electrocuted on the roof of the house. A high voltage electrical wire was in proximity of the house... more »

Jean Pierre Alexandre says...

This is a sad news. I feel the pain for the future of her kids. Just imagine who those kids will suffer. Things were not easy for them already,now? more »