Haiti Elections - 95 percent of Presidential votes already Counted as of Monday

Haiti Elections Update -- 95 percent of first round presidential votes have already been counted by the tabulation center (CTV) as of Monday 02 Nov 2015, the remaining 5 percent have been set aside for suspicions of fraud...

Haiti Elections - Centre de Tabulation des Votes (CTV)
Haiti Elections - Centre de Tabulation des Votes (CTV)

KREYOL: Haiti Elections - 95 pousan bilten vòt presidentiel yo gen tan konte... lot 5 pousan yo, Centre tabulation an ap tcheke yo pou FRAUD... Kisa ou panse de sa???

Note also... 91% of the senators and 89% of the depute votes have already been counted as well. 82% of the municipalities votes also have been counted.

Also read Haiti Election Results Delayed until Thursday, CEP said

Also read Haiti Elections - CEP to Investigate Allegations of electoral fraud and ballot stuffing

What do you think about that?

Reply with your comments

Write a comment  (1)

Tags: Haiti Election 2015, Haiti Vote Tabulation, Haitian Politics - Latest News, Newsletter

You might also like

Return to Articles List

All Comments (1)

Charles Belhomme says...

À travers le pays, on a trouvé des bulletins qui sont (soit brûlés ou jetés, est-ce qu'ils sont sérieux?On joue trop avec la destinée du

Reply  ... More

Leave a Reply

Name (required)

E-mail (required, will not be published)

Subject: Haiti Elections - 95 percent of Presidential votes already Counted as of Monday edit

» »